header (advertisement)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

“Joey”


“Joey”
Orville M. Mancilla

The first glimpse pinches my eyes,
It exterminates my soul the second time I try,
Like a Joey of a kangaroo
Harmlessness fills you,
Cause you are so dumb and yet so true,
Even the slightest stroke
cannot penetrate your skin,
For nothing in between could
damage you within,
The first time we met,
 derange you in a bottle,
For I win the encounter with
the use of the bottle,
I drink the beer as fast as I could,
To win the money and bring home some food,
I got the bacon while you are in a depression;
And You’re so jealous for I have compassion;
But all along we bond so well,
For it was Christmas
 who surprised as the most,
Sufferings and pain that
fractured my bones,
It  burned into my memory
 a long time ago,
The pain were remove and phobias were gone,
Thanks to the contender
that is so loyal,
All of a sudden,
our paths intertwined;
For destiny,
Make reasons
and God has a prediction;
Luminous light that strikes from up above;
Now we share problems and solved it with love;
The legendary genie that quarantined in a bottle;
we let him struggle while we laugh together;

No comments:

Post a Comment