header (advertisement)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

“Sitm8”


“Sitm8”
(secretlove)
Orville M. Mancilla

                                                       My life! As always,
It can never fluctuate,
It always revolves around you,
Everyday, I go to class,
Everyday, we sit beside one another,
Everyday, I’m writing you a love letter,
Everyday, I compose a song for you,
And everyday, my spirit breakdown to the ground
For the reason that shyness fills me up,

I don’t do anything but reverie about you,
 And I assemble myself beside you,
 But I can’t even whisper sweet words at you,

I was stupid for secretly loving you,
cause heart attack strikes my lonely heart

And paralysis’ occupies my body
When your bluish eyes glisten at me,

I can’t stop scanning your gracious body
when you’re with me,

                                                       I can’t stop missing you,
your hair that is so soft and shiny
 Your skin that is so delicate
the rosy cheeks you have,
the fresh fragrant of your body
that stuns me when I smell it,
and most of all,
your lips that is as red as the blood of Dracula.
                                                    
                                             my veins are bursting with love,

and I almost build my world around you,
without you even knowing it,

I cant find the potency I need to tell you 
…I LOVE YOU…

It’s almost four years since I start staring at you,
Now my heart is bleeding;
To the fact that were graduating;
Thousand letters that I kept in a box,
I squander my time and now it all turns to ash,
I’m all alone all at once,
And I chat to myself with no one to ask,
Believe me I become insane
And I thrash myself because damn I slack.
Break, break, break…
It’s all a dream, a dream that can’t come true,
A star that can’t be reach,
And tears that can’t be wipe away.

No comments:

Post a Comment