header (advertisement)

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Just Craziness Today.. 26-11-9

Here in my bed I start to reminisce; and today I learn that reminisce is all about enjoyable
memories of the past.

I still remember the place, the day, the time and how it happen. I was’nt really expecting
to meet someone that will have impact on me, my soul, body and spirit.

It was my mom’s birthday June 14, it was in the evening until June 15, that we started cuddling.
I didn’t know that the application would work like that. Its like one in a million probablities and of all 
places, God choses Bohol. A knot tying sension I still feel right in my core.

I like the place. The scent of air, the ambiance and the whole ride in Loboc river cruise.
But most of all, I like you.

It’s like I am talking to myself that I have’nt meet for 26 years, 11 months, 9 days, 2 hours and some
minutes.

Bohol is now my favorite place. Because that place will remind me of you. The person I think as my soulmate. I asked God that if you are the one, I would have to dream of you; and yesterday I did. But the situation is mind bugging. We were caught doing something in my dream. But its you and me
Naked and fulfilled in that dream. No matter what happen to us and the friendship we have right now I think that this is something I will keep. Forever in my heart I will treasure and forever in my mind
will be playing. Like songs of love I always enjoy; sentimental genre I endure and romantic love songs I never skip in my playlist.

Our dreams are far and tall, but I hope in the future will still be friends or
whatever we could call it.

#infinitylock#1
#preservationrecipewind






No comments:

Post a Comment