header (advertisement)

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Space & Time Continuum

- - - OMM’s law












And we are digging,
Digging and digging and digging,
Digging to find the treasure,
the treasure the resemble the pinacle of adventure!

What we want is what we already did,
Let us not experiment
and just enjoy the moment,

Truly the future is unpredicable,
but its you and me exploring the undiscoverable.
You are really a real time geek,
and me the geek that searches for leaks.

Flaws are meant to be there.
Expectations are welcome to show some glare,
but what matters is us keeping the flare,
that in this friendship no one is unfair.

The openess challenge hit a minor blow,
With compassion and emphathy flying so low,
the sixth day is the bitter-sweet resurrection,
with emotions uncovering all the negative intentions.

We are both one step ahead authistic breeder,
With trial and error that I don’t want to remember,
Searching for the baddest possibilities, I can’t take,
As Jugs and Ben&Ben songs want to demonstrate.

I’ll just learn to dive without me diving,
I ‘ll just sing the songs without any sound realising,
I’ll just experience the nightmare without me sleeping,
And imagine the future without even thinking.

I’ll be like your father expecting nothing,
I’ll be like him contented of something.
No experiment can reciprocate what will happen,
while time cannot be ever returned in the beginning.

#venividivici
#infinitylockwater

No comments:

Post a Comment