header (advertisement)

Sunday, July 8, 2018

The Chilling Effect

Date: July 8, 2018
Disclosure: The third encounter



Dizziness flies;
Sleepless nights dies;
excitement starts to simulate,
our breathe intensely resuscitate.

I picture every scenes and sins in my brain.
Co’z I know that it might be washed by the stupid rain;

Once mentalities collide,
every points unite.
This is our road to sincerity,
and the key to the hidden mysteries.

Empathy is the encrypted name.
Walk me through this type of syllabic game.
Alzheimer’s struggled my very soul,
But its you lifting my me all in all.

The hymn speaks about unpredictability.
Hence the future forecast shows uncertainty.

Then you asked for performance evaluation,
its like me defining infinity raised to googol.

This time the effect is calming.
No blues but more of cooling and chilling,
Steady like your charm is claiming,
Dreamy like my fantasies are expecting.

Now I stop all future pessimism.
And look forward for Duterte’s Federalism

_in....

No comments:

Post a Comment